Friday, June 14, 2013

90 DAYS!!!!! and Counting

Can you believe it only 3 short months and we land in Rome! I am almost beside myself.
Ripon our chauffeur has just sent me an email telling me of a wonderful village he wants to take us to on the way to the villa. He says it will be a great spot for lunch!
He refused to tell me where it was but I am sure Google can tell me with all the hints he gave.
1.5 hours north of Rome on the A1
Can only get there by tram from the bottom of the hill.......

The villa in Vagliagli - Castelnuovo Berardenga is booked and ready to go. We are about 15km northeast of Sienna and within walking distance of the little village about .75km

It has been a hard Friday here at work and so now it is time to kick back and relax awhile, dream of Tuscany and enjoy some wonderful summer rose.
Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment