Saturday, July 6, 2013

Inquiries from the World

Amazing, the number of inquiries I have received from persons in Russia? 8 today alone........ Quite interesting,

Our group this September is varied, we have guests from all over the USA (Texas, Maryland, Arkansas, NYC and Italy) yes, an Italian will be joining us. He was born in Italy but his family is from Bangladesh. originally.

So back to our trip, the first wine tasting will be held at the Fattoria Pulcino, http://www.fattoriapulcino.it/en-home.aspx, I was here two years ago and really enjoyed the experience. I called Ripon (the chauffeur) back to tell him I agreed with his find as I had been there before. He was surprised as it is not well known among the American tourist. After a laugh I told him he should realize I am not a typical tourist...............

Check it out, as I said, it is not your typical wine tasting but is quite clever nonetheless.

Ok, dinner is calling, actually screaming, as I am starving!

Ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment